Power Solutions International Machine Operator - J3W2CW650TXJPXC6DNG in Wood Dale, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/5942593
n Job Description n
The machinists will program, setup, and operate on horizontal machining centers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Experience with programming and horizontals is required.
• Must have a command of Fanuc G-code platforms.
• Must have previous setup experience in a job shop environment
• Proficient with GD&T
• Set up and monitor PM schedules on all equipment
• Macro and PLC programming and parameter experience is a plus
• Experience with Solidworks and MasterCam a strong plus
• Must have 3-5 years CNC programming experience in job shop environment and familiarity with axis drives, spindle drives, PLC's , hydraulics and pneumatics
n Job Requirements n
RequirementsEducation and/or Experience
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Additional trade school or formal programming training a plus