Collabera Salesforce Developer in Waukegan, Illinois
Position: Salesforce Developer
Location: Waukegan, IL 60085
Duration: 5+ Months
• Ability to understand business requirements and effectively translate to Salesforce.comsolutions
• In-depth knowledge of APEX, Visualforce and Extensive knowledge of Salesforce security models
• Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
• Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, OAuth and Single Sign-On.
• Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
• Expert at defining the system architecture landscape and identifying gaps between current solution and desired solution
• Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system
• Ability to Lead team of Developers
• Review and Approve solutions proposed by team members
• Perform independent code reviews
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and simultaneously work on multiple tasks and projects
• Ability to write up test cases and perform Unit testing for every Release.
• Experience working with Validated Applications is.
Note: Please reach out to email@example.com or 973-637-1913.