TEKsystems Access Analyst in Vernon Hills, Illinois
Job Title Access Analyst
Primary Job Function The Global Access Administration organization has a global charter that is principally responsible for ensuring proper control of access to IT and data assets for enterprise computer platforms and applications on a global, regional, divisional and local basis.
Technology expert on a local/regional basis for current technologies Serve as an escalation point for technicians and Associate Analysts to resolve complex issues. Work at mid-level technical and process level
Resolve incidents via the IT Service Management System per documented SLA timeframes and according to Abbott security policies
Provide response to auditors seeking information on access requests, recertification activities performed by Global Access Administration
Core Job Responsibilities Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures
Works under general supervision
Act as liaison between IT and business areas. Develops and documents detailed processes on direct support of business functions.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Gathering and formatting data necessary to conduct recertification utilizing various tools
• Perform status reviews during recertification process in order to identify discrepancies
and initiate corrections
• Manage email communications for issues and concerns to ensure recertification
• completion in accordance with the recertification schedule
• Ensure that System Owners correctly process timely removal or modification requests to
remove I adjust user permissions accordingly.
• Process all applications and database recertification using the GAA Recertification
• ITSM Remediation of Help Desk Tickets
• Communicate to mid to upper -level management (via email, phone, etc.)
• Generate Reports for Manager Review
Ability to work independently managing the recertification data with minimal supervision, while supporting the efforts gathering and processing data through the entire recertification process
• Familiarity with audit, business, and segregation of duties risks and controls
• Work experience in application, and database system security administration
• Ability to successfully execute multiple concurrent activities
• Advance proficiency with Excel, Access and understanding of database concepts
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• 1-3 years business experience, preferably in a business environment
• Knowledge of Access Management
• Awareness of risk practices and regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley.
• Previous Application or Database account administration experience preferred.
access, admin, excel, support
Top Skills Details:
-Access Administration experience preferred
-Audit Support preferred
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs