CEO Warrior Service Manager in Springfield, Illinois
Attention: Service Managers
Join A Winning Company
We’re looking for superstars who consider themselves the best of the best (or rapidly on the way to being the best) who want a chance to prove themselves in a company that recognizes hard work and achievement and doesn’t treat employees like a number.
Do you want any of these?
- Make more money (who else wants more money?!?)
- Paid training (you deserve an employer to invests in you!)
- Paid holidays, wellness days, and even your birthday is a paid day off (yes, your birthday too. Happy birthday!)
- Incentive programs (because your career should be rewarding)
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance (peace of mind for you and your family)
- Quarterly all-company breakfast (you'll love this; does your current company do this? Probably not.)
- Paid uniform (you'll look and feel like a professional)
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance—no one does it as well as we do!)
Who Are We? We’re CEO Warrior, a training and implementation company for the service industry. We started 5 years ago by two guys who built a small electrical company into a large service company with 165 trucks and 200 employees. Today we have companies that are dominating in the state where you are looking for opportunity.
Our clients have built the strongest team and culture you’ve ever seen, where team members are deeply motivated; we care about you and your hobbies and your family and your free time and make sure that can have that balance in your life to enjoy it all; we’re constantly expanding so we’ve created some amazing opportunities for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career… and we want to help you achieve it all.
Are You A Fit?
Here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You’re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
You understand and are willing to follow the company's core values As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
* We hire and love veterans!
We are looking for motivated and professional Service Managers for our HVAC, Plumbing, and Electric divisions. Service managers are responsible for supporting the service experts in their division while bringing all calls to effective resolution. The manager will supervise and coach their field technicians flat rate pricing and will focus on providing exceptional customer service to every customer. how to educate their customers in choosing service, financing options, and handling customer relations. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable and open to the concept of
- You have the ability to train, coach, and manage your team under you.
- You can help your team to improve in skillsets to create greater efficiency and work performance.
- Must follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff, and coworkers.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Be able to remain calm while resolving customer complaints.
- Must have a working knowledge of general industry standards.
- Must have strong supervisory and computer skills.
- Must have a good driving record and ability to pass a drug test.
- Typical work week is 8-10 hour workdays, Monday – Friday, with some weekend shifts.
Join a winning company. Only motivated people should apply
Now Is Your Time
To get started, click the “Apply” button now and send us your resume.