Aerotek Software Engineer in Schaumburg, Illinois
This individual will be responsible for doing strong architecture work for their cloud based system. They will be responsible for doing a lot with the UI front end development for their systems. Creating database functions that interacts with database. API’s for the cloud. So other parts of the solution. They will also be writing scripts to create tables for the database.
25-30% back end development.
60% will be front end development.
• Architect, develop, deploy, and support the software that drives SaaS based IoT offerings.
• Create new and support existing DB functions in SQL and PostgreSQL development.
• Design and develop APIs for internal and external use.
• Design and develop data visualization dashboards and reports using PowerBI.
• Optimize IoT solutions to maximize performance and scale. Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs