Rose International INC Documentation Specialist in Schaumburg, Illinois
Position Title: Documentation Specialist
Position Number: 301930
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Copying, Customer Service, Documentation, Scanning
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Anticipated Start Date: 12/10/2018
Anticipated End Date: 3/29/2019
Title: Technical Document Specialist
Location: Schaumburg, IL 60196
• Client needs a foundation in printing/copy center work usually gained at a competitor of ours or Kinkos/OfficeMax/Staples etc. 2 or more years performing copy/print jobs, scanning documents using MFDs. Copy / Digital Print - Operating B&W and Color devices. Client with Fiery Command Workstation. Set-up skills using Acrobat. Customer service on the phone, in person as well as via email. Some computer skills are needed. Attention to detail. would be sorting and delivering both mail and packages in a corporate environment within multi-level buildings. Packages being up to 50 Lbs. Being able to be on your feet most at times for most of the day.
• Delivering mail and packages in a corporate multi-level environment. Packages being up to 50 Lbs. Duties will include: Demonstrate professional customer service Printing B/W, color jobs experience Setting up jobs on fiery Finishing (GBC, wire bind, Cutting, drilling, etc.) Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high production volume environment Lifting/pushing up to 25lbs Standing/Walking all day, limited sitting 1. Running high volume B/W copier. 2. Set-up job from begin to end 3. QC''s all job. 4. Name file in scanning document.
• Process and produce print/copy/finish orders as requested and/or directed
• Operate binding and other auxiliary equipment
• Perform all phases of equipment set-up, operation and routine maintenance
• Maintain equipment and supplies, to include cleaning and repairing
• Provide customer service, including problem solving to satisfy those needs with a minimum amount of supervision Operates bindery equipment, including (but not limited) to: folders, cutters Where high speed, high volume digital printers are used, using printer software, make adjustments to image quality, create folders and directories for print on demand orders. There may be special request by client for specialized type of printing. Copy/Scanning/Litigation Services:#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)