Northrop Grumman HVAC Mechanic 3 in Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Northrop Grumman is currently seeking a HVAC Mechanic Level 3. This position is located in Rolling Meadows, IL.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Installs, services, modifies, rebuilds, and repairs air-conditioning and refrigeration systems and equipment in an industrial or commercial establishment in accordance with applicable building codes and safety regulations.
• Performs periodic inspection to locate and determine cause of equipment malfunctions; conducts maintenance program to prevent failure of such equipment as centrifugal compressors, electrical controls, evaporative condensers, pumps, fans, and heating equipment; charges air-conditioning systems with refrigerant;
• Checks and tests for leaks; sets and adjusts controls and regulators; fabricates, assembles, and installs ductwork; overhauls equipment.
• May service, modify, and maintain centralized HVAC building automation systems and make program corrections.
• May be required to install and maintain high-technology clean room environments.
• Typically requires completion of a formal apprenticeship or equivalent HVAC training and experience in commercial and industrial applications.
• Additional duties as assigned by the manager.
• High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years additional education and/or HVAC experience.
• HVAC certification.
• Ability to work on an on call basis.
• EPA refrigeration certification
• Ability to obtain and maintain a secret level clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Facilities/Real Estate
- Northrop Grumman Jobs