Robert Half International Contract Administrator in Rockford, Illinois
There is an opening at an exciting Fortune 500 company for a Contract Administrator, so if you're looking for a new career and procurement piques your interest, this might be the job for you. As a Contract Administrator your daily duties will consist of drafting, interpreting, and managing large multifaceted proposals and contracts, in accordance with internal standard work instructions and external customer schedules, to ensure compliance with business objectives and regulations. The Contract Administrator is based in Rockford, Illinois. Accountemps is seeking ambitious individuals with strong attention to detail and communication skills to join a focused and motivated team.
Location: Rockford, IL
Length: Long-term contract
Hours: 40 hours per week
What they are looking for:
• Assesses, interprets, and reviews documents to ensure that contracts are negotiated within agreed-upon parameters, including government procurement and cost control guidelines.
• Oversees compliance of the contractual obligations for components
• Advises and represents the organization on legal issues concerning contract matters.
• Work closely with internal functional groups to support contracts negotiations with customers and execute contracts agreements in a timely manner.
• Prepares reports for internal functional groups review and approval.
• Participate in meetings to ensure all relevant business units/ functional groups understand the contractual requirements.
• Manage the interface between the organization and external customers and help resolve any matters affecting contract administration.
• Prepare recurring contract status/progress reports for internal use and/or submittal to external customers.
• SAP experience
• Previous Supply Chain experience
• Able to perform in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with FAR 12 and 15 contracting
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs