Yulista Holding, LLC GFEBS Preventative Maintenance in Rock Island, Illinois
Tunista Logistics Solutions is seeking a GFEBS Preventative Maintenance (PM) Coordinator to support our team of experienced professionals to perform the Base Operations and Maintenance Contract at the Rock Island Arsenal Garrison. We are preparing a bid to perform this work and are seeking a GFEBS Preventative Maintenance (PM) Coordinator with prior experience supporting a Base Operations and Maintenance Contract in support of a US government customer, preferably an Army customer.
Hiring for this position is still pending award of contract. This opportunity is for a POTENTIAL CONTRACT award and is contingent upon the contract being awarded. Consideration for a potential contract may require a signed letter of intent.
• Provide oversight and data entry of the GFEBS system. • Use GFEBS as a contract monitoring system to track repairs and expenditures against individual facilities • Monitor repair and alteration expenditures • Provide information reported to higher levels of command. • The GFEBS PM Coordinator will facilitate the entry of DMO, PMO, OWO and PWO work documents.
• Potentially oversee clerks assisting with day to day data entry and manipulation
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules. • Ability to obtain and maintain CAC Card. • Excellent organizational and time management skills. • Expert computer skills, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel. • Expert communication skills to facilitate and disseminate information.
• Minimum of one (1) year of GFEBS experience specifically dealing with Property, Plant and Equipment, Business Intelligence and Projects, 3 years desired. • Prior military service desired but not required
• Associates degree in Business or Finance desired but not required. • Experience may substitute for degree requirement • A requirement of this position it to have or obtain training/certification for the following roles in GFEBS: o A76 DPW Contractor PM Master Data Maintainer o A76 DPW Contractor Preventive Maintenance Controller o A76 DPW Contractor GR Processor o A76 DPW Contractor Physical Inventory Maintainer o A76 DPW Contractor PM Material Requirement Planning Maintainer o A76 DPW Contractor PM Order Approver o A76 DPW Contractor PM Order Maintainer o A76 DPW Contractor PM Reporter • The GFEBS PM Coordinator shall complete GFEBS training modules provided by the Government within 30 business days of contract award date.
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.
Requisition ID: YPCA0107