Aerotek Maintenance Tech II Positions - Paying Up To $25/hour + Weekly Pay!! in Orland Park, Illinois
Tech 2s are expected to be very mechanically inclined, with a solid understanding of mechanical work. They will be expected 2+ year of maintenance experience. Will be apart of the largest #maintenanceprojects and working in the nations largest e-commerce facility.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS : Ability to work all days and shifts
• Repairing and making improvements to building and infrastructure
• Maintaining and repairing distribution center racking
• Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment
• Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining building pneumatic system
• Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
• Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
• Electrical, knowledge of basics components
• Troubleshooting. Ability to ID problems and understand resources, needed to resolve them
• Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
• Compliance with all ELS safety programs, policies and procedures.
• Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-459-3097
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs