AbbVie 2nd Shift Setup Mechanic in North Chicago, Illinois
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter at https://twitter.com/abbvie , Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AbbVieGlobal , Instagram , YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/AbbVie and LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbvie .
• Provide leadership, Training and guidance while performing set up activities
• Provide basic frontline troubleshooting while coming out of setups
• Assist Maintenance with entry level work including but not limited to; machine lubrication, inspection, troubleshooting, repair, and rebuilds of tooling, chucks and other packaging equipment
• Assists / participates during Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis.
• Accurately documents all work hours and all Maintenance/Setup activities in CMMS. (Maximo)
• Conforms with requirements outlined in the MEP program
• Ability to complete setups and train others on a single value stream (Blister, bottle, or syringe)
• Knowledge and ability to apply proper hand tools in an industrial setting
• Knowledge of related cGMP requirements and applicable safety regulations
• Ability to accurately use measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, scales).
• Intermediate computer skills (MS Windows).
• Leadership qualities with emphasis on motivating others on a cross functional team
• Strong troubleshooting skills
Significant Work Activities
Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
- AbbVie Jobs