Aerotek Software Test Engineer in Naperville, Illinois
• Understanding user requirements to gain clear understanding of customer use cases
• Working with other software developers to help ensure code is written for testability.
• Supporting and improving our quality processes including developing and executing automated or manual acceptance, regression and smoke tests.
• Designing, implementing, testing and troubleshooting test automation
• Collaborating with other software developers on bugs found in software as a result of testing
Software testing, Software test engineering, Debug, Software validation, SDET, Software Developer in Test, IoT, Python, Selenium, Robot, API, Hardware, Device, Perl, power shell, jenkins
Top Skills Details:
Python, selenium, robot
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or related work experience
• 2+ years of software development experience using scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Power Shell.
• Experience with a test automation frameworks such as Jenkins, Robot framework, selenium knowledge is a desired.
• Familiarity with working in a collaborative Agile development environment
• 2 years+ system testing experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs