Aerotek Quality Control Technician in Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Work on production floor to ensure all filler operators are following SOP's correctly
- Inspect incoming raw materials
- Verify lot and product numbers match with bottle numers
- Document all 9 line's production goals
- Auditing documentation and manufacturing processses
- Also audits incoming raw materials
- Collect samples from lines, to bring to chemists in the lab
Quality Control, Chemistry, Documentation
Top Skills Details:
Quality Control, Chemistry, Deocumentation
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
BS in Chemistry or Biology is best. Would take a candidate with a material science, physics or geology degree. Likes candidates who have been out for a few years and want to get back in industry.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs