CVS Health Operations Supervisor in Mount Prospect, Illinois
Exciting opportunity to be a part of our Specialty Mail Order Pharmacy! In the Specialty Mail Order Pharmacy, you will work in a fulfillment capacity to ensure that our patients receive life sustaining specialty drug therapy.
The Supervisor of Operations will be supervising the pharmacy fulfillment functions including dispensing operations. The Supervisor of Operations will work in a climate controlled facility and have leadership development opportunities and collaborations.
The Supervisor of Operations responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring the production and quality goals are maintained daily.
• Manage the timely movement of staff within the pharmacy to ensure prescriptions are Processed, Packed, and Shipped efficiently.
• Assist with development and training of colleagues to ensure a high-performing team.
• Perform audits to ensure standards are met within the business organization as well as prioritize and monitor workflows, addressing related issues as appropriate to achieve pharmacy production objectives.
• Responsible for tracking and root cause analysis of efficiency and quality measures, primarily, but not limited to automated packing equipment.
• Assist in development and implementation of strategies and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Assist in acclimating new staff to existing equipment and all colleagues to new technology.
• Provide leadership and direction by establishing clear expectations, communicating specific performance feedback and giving timely and thorough performance reviews.
• Collaborate with the materials department and other areas of the business both internal and external to meet defined customer and client expectations.
Rotating Shifts from 9:00am-5:30pm and 12:30pm-9:00pm
1+ years of management or supervisor experience
1+ years of lean or six sigma experience
Willingness to obtain a pharmacy technician license ($40 application fee)
Knowledge of prescription fulfillment equipment, methods, risks and opportunities
Ability to build strong business relationships with other functional areas to best support mutual objectives
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to ensure proper operation order fulfillment processes: sound planning/decision making skills
Able to demonstrate ability to oversee people and processes to achieve operational/production objectives, including analysis of work flow and ability to make changes in a timely manner
High School Diploma or GED
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, or Supply Chain Management
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- CVS Health Jobs