Work in Illinois Manufacturing Jobs

Job Information

Rose International Inc. Purchasing Specialist in Mossville, Illinois

This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/6762683 Client Position Title: Purchasing AnalystPosition Number: 321451Location: Mossville, ILDesired Skill Set: Purchasing, Procurement, Logistics, CAD, Inventory Control, CONTRACT DEVELOPMENT, ContractsPosition Description: **C2C is not available****Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**Client Title: Buyer / Purchasing 3Job Title: Purchasing AnalystClient Job ID: 9393652Duration: 12 MonthsLocation: Mossville, IL 61552Job Description: Serve as the primary contact between client and the supply base for global initiatives providing support to various business units Accountable for the complete commercial relationship with the supply based including cost competitiveness and supplier shipping and quality performance Responsible for all commercial discussions/negotiations with the supply base Responsible and accountable for ongoing development, communication and implementation of a global sourcing strategy Responsible for developing, managing, and executing contractual agreements ensuring business proposal completeness and proper risk assessment. Demonstrate leadership in developing and executing all aspects of OPACC optimization including cost and inventory reductions, quality improvement, and design related opportunities. Identify and promote new technology opportunities for continuous improvement and cost reductions Promote the highest level of professionalism and business ethicsTypical Day Run reports with analysts, dealing with receipt issues from suppliers, handling discrepancies in invoicing, handling ASN's, 70% of the time is tactical and the other 30% is strategic.Education Requirement Undergraduate degree from a college or university 2-4 years' experience required in purchasing, logistics, and/or engineeringTechnical Skills Required: - Undergraduate degree from a college or university 2-4 years' experience required in purchasing, logistics, and/or engineering, Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, CAD files, tooling specifications, and electronics specifications. Ability to recognize electronic market factors driving price, to evaluate and compare current price to market to secure reduced prices. Professional certification in Purchasing and/or Inventory Management a plus. Ability to read and interpret drawings for manufacturing, component data and specifications. Experience in purchasing and sourcing data analytics, evaluations and decisions as well as practical experience in project leadership and program management, Soft Skills Required Strong analytical skills in gathering, analyzing, and tracking key market information and trends Understanding of the common category needs of multiple business units and ability to leverage company's strengths to obtain best values for the businesses. Educate stakeholders on industry technology of best in class product and category solutions. Strong cost management skills Demonstrated success with contract management/development Experience with should cost modeling techniques & E-auctions Experience leading organizations or influencing key stakeholders without direct authority. Capability to develop networks involving cross functional/cross division groups and to senior management. Effective communicator, in written and oral form. Fluent in the English language and preferred other languages. Experience in developing and presenting presentations to upper management or suppliers. Understanding and exposure of Lean Manufacturing principles Well-developed interpersonal skills are required in dealing with sensitive issues, developing others, and reaching consensus on specific actions Demonstrated functional leadershi p including at least 3 years managing suppliers and/or creating strategic sourcing plansRose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances. Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)

DirectEmployers