Belcan Integration Technician in Morton, Illinois
Job Number: 312020
Category: Engineering & Design SBU
Description: An Integration Technician job in Morton, IL is currently available through Belcan. This job is a contract position for 6 months with an extension anticipated. In this role, you will be responsible for integrating/installing components on autonomous vehicles for production and R&D. You will mainly work on the installation of wire harnesses, sensors, and other necessary components for Autonomous vehicles. The technician will also be responsible for the quality and time line of each build s/he is assigned to. To be considered for this position, you will need an automotive technician degree/certification or 3 to 5 years of experience involving a background in Integration/hands on technician work.
Integration Technician job duties:
· Hands on disassembly of Vehicles and transportation platforms to prep for integration
· Hands on installation of autonomous hardware to platforms.
· Hands on Insulation of stock trim and covers
· Modification of components to allow for integration and improvements.
· Ability to interpret and follow standard work for installations.
· Work closely with the integration engineer to provide feedback to Integration engineers on ideas for
improvements and optimization.
· Automotive Technician certification or relevant amount of work experience
· One plus years of experience as a Hands on Technician
· Hands on work experience with hand tools, platform builds, wiring harness installation.
· Strong communicative, time management, and organizational skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
Location: Morton , IL
Minimum Experience (yrs): 1-5
Required Education: Trade School Diploma
Return to search results Email this job to a friend (emailjobs.asp?jo_num=312020)
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog in (memberlogin.asp) to apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart