Collabera Supply Management Planner II in Moline, Illinois
Supply Management Planner II
Job Code:4857JD_Supply Planne
• Communicates with suppliers on a day-to-day basis regarding schedule releases.
• Schedules requirements for purchased material such as economic order quantities optimal inventory level delivery and material replenishment.
• Responsible for the implementation of optimal logistics processes and the material management systems within the unit and for the logistic performance of the suppliers.
• Provides support services to Supply Management Specialists.
• Schedules and expedites the delivery of purchased materials to support a production plan including recommendations for premium logistic alternatives when appropriate.
• Processes suppliers non-conformances and expedites corrective actions.
• Works with the Supply Management Specialist to maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned suppliers to monitor and improve supplier performance; measures the performance of the supplier and defines corrective actions; may negotiate with suppliers to resolve short-term performance problems.
• Executes inventory plans using systems parameters and material replenishment strategies to achieve inventory/asset management and material flow goals.
• Drives continuous improvement in terms of performance with the supply base using Achieving Excellence process and criteria.
• Executes the logistics requirements for the supplier concerning containers packaging methods and parameters; arranges agreements with the suppliers on appropriate logistics processes.
• Works with Supply Management Specialist managing low-to-medium complex commodities and supply base.
• Resolves shipping and receiving problems to ensure prompt and accurate payments to suppliers.
• As a Supply Management Planner you will convert requisitions and shopping carts to purchase orders and resolve and eliminate shipping and receiving problems to ensure prompt and accurate payments to suppliers.
• You will also work closely with the Site and Category leads to maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned suppliers.
• 4 yr degree needed.
• Purchasing / Buyer experience.
• Procurement experience
• Shipping or receiving or Inventory or Logistics background preferred.
• Order entry / Purchase order / Order fulfilment.