Kelly Services Project Coordinator II in Mettawa, Illinois
Position Title: Global Market Research Project Coordinator II
of Positions -1
Length of Contract : 4-5 months
PRIMARY FUNCTION / PRIMARY GOALS / OBJECTIVES
This Project Coordinator II- is a temporary position from May 17th through September 30th
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Experience with market research a plus, but not required.
• Knowledge of AbbVie PromoMats submission, material review process and corporate compliance a definite plus but not required.
• Previous experience working with AbbVie a plus, but not required.
• Demonstrate critical creative thinking and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to maximize productivity and manage workload.
• Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
• Quarterly project compliance review, with follow-up to ensure projects are closed out
• Supplier Evaluations – new supplier evaluations as well as renewal evaluations
• Material Approval for the UK utilizing Veeva Vault PromoMats – this may grow to include all countries requiring approval
• Learn Insight Farm and support questions and issues from Business Owners and Suppliers
• Update affiliate contacts spreadsheet
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE
• Reports onsite/offsite to GMABI Process & Improvement Manager
• Partners with other AbbVie teams to ensure compliance (PV, Purchasing, etc.)
• Adherence to all company-wide financial policies
• Bachelor degree required
• Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written
• High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role
• Ability to manage high volume project scope in a fast paced creative environment
• Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs