Kelly Services Assembly Specialist Needed in Marengo in Marengo, Illinois
Assembly Specialist Needed in Marengo
Contract to hire
Hours: 6-2:30 + overtime, occasional Saturdays
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS Education and/or Experience: H.S. diploma or GED with previous mechanical assembly experience desired.
- Performs somewhat diversified assembly and test operations of various components to include adherence to our ISO 9001 Standard.
- Assemble sub-assemblies on mechanical elementary electrical and hydraulic components.
- Uses hand and power tools.
- Follows prescribed process sheets, electrical assembly methods, blueprints, drawings, and simple schematics.
- Adjusts and aligns parts for free working and proper parts clearance to avoid interference. 6. Makes operating tests and helps with final adjustments and inspection of completed sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Assists and trains other assemblers as directed.
- Makes final repairs as necessary.
- Moves material as required and uses material handling equipment.
This is a detailed assembly position. Looking for mechanically inclined candidates who have the "quality over quantity" mentality
Requires prior detailed assembly experience, does not have to be prior work experience. Will accept candidates who work on cars in their free time.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs