Aerotek Manufacturing Associate II in Loves Park, Illinois
The Manufacturing Associate II position works in the production/manufacturing operations with moderate supervision to perform routine to progressively more skilled machine operations. This position will routinely set-up and operate a variety of metal removing equipment to produce precision parts within specifications.
• Operate multiple Mill machines at the same time as requested
• Meet required productivity for selected machines
• Perform straightforward set up and operation of assigned machines; make edits to existing programs, select tooling and fixtures, properly load and unload parts
• Perform daily PMs of machines
• Read blueprints, routes, part verification/ID
• Efficiently use calipers, micrometers, protractor, and other measuring equipment to verify all products produced meet customer specifications and are in accordance with Company quality standards.
Top Skills Details:
Set up and operation of CNC Mills.
Need 4+ years of machining experience on Mills.
Machine Operation, checking quality, basic PM's.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
2nd shift: Monday-Thursday 2:45p-1:15a.
$17-20+/hr, depending on experience
HSD or GED
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs