Navistar, Inc. Repair Advocate Assoc Lead Sr in Lisle, Illinois
Navistar International Corporation is a leading North American truck manufacturer with great products, a strong market positions and best-in-class distribution networks.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Lead Repair Advocate at our headquarters in Lisle.
The Sr. Lead Repair Advocate coordinates and manages all activities required to bring a customer owned vehicle back into service and s erves as the main contact with dealers’ service department and the customer breakdown department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Manages the numerous interactions required to affect specific repairs and reduce the downtime to enhance the customer’s experience.
Monitors and manages a high volume of all communications between a dealer service department, Navistar management/technical services, and a customer regarding specific repairs.
Keeps the customer informed about status of each repair, and the estimated time to the next repair milestone.
Determines if repair is complete and appropriate.
Takes appropriate action when a repair is not meeting customer expectations.
Approves expenses for customer repairs.
Conducts customer and dealer training sessions.
At least 6 years of technical truck/automotive and/or direct customer service experience
At least 4 years of technical truck/automotive and/or direct customer service experience
- At least 8 years of technical truck/automotive and/or direct customer service experience
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
• Knowledge of Class 6-8 diesel engines • Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Training experience is a plus.
• Ability to coach and mentor.• Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Products (Power Point, Excel, etc.) • Bi-lingual in French or Spanish a plus • Strong analytical and problem solving skills • Ability to work in a fast paced environment• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Navistar is a manufacturer of commercial trucks, buses, defense vehicles and engines. Wherever ingenuity drives global markets, you'll find us taking the lead. We believe the world is propelled forward by new ideas, brave inventors and bold thinkers. That's why we're driven to deliver a better future with strong products, sound values and solutions for a changing world.
It's Uptime at International
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Navistar, Inc. Jobs