Aon Corporation Pension Administration Lead Systems Analyst in Lincolnshire, Illinois
Pension Administration Lead Systems Analyst*– Lincolnshire, IL*
Aon is looking for a Pension Administration Lead Systems Analyst. As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Pension Administration business group within Aon.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Pension Administration Lead Systems Analyst in our Lincolnshire, IL office. The Pension Administration Lead Systems Analyst works as part of the RFM Pension Administration group which is responsible for providing defined benefit administrative service to multiple clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works under minimal supervision with tasks assigned by group managers.
- Comprehensive understanding of data and its impact on specific client systems.
- Able to troubleshoot data files received from client when alerted by client team or system edits.
- Add system generated forms and letters to existing systems.
- Makes changes to any portion of an existing system.
- Responds to internal team broader questions regarding data or system.
- Understands underlying reasons for data requests from client teams and can help assist them in determining exact needs prior to running queries.
- Able to test and coach others to test system changes, data updates, or data queries.
- Able to routinely manage time and tasks, occasionally requiring manager assistance.
- Works on lower to moderate complexity assignments where established practices, procedures and precedents guide the work.
- Able to use experience as well as existing documentation in order to solve problems.
- May work on higher complexity assignments that require some review.
- Decisions are based on acquired skills and knowledge as opposed to applying discretion and judgment.
- Due to different situations encountered, has latitude to consider approach to resolving issues.
- Typically carries out own research and analysis in order to make recommendations.
- Interaction with internal client teams to identify, research and resolve system and data problems.
- Receives general instructions and follows defined procedures.
- Manages daily work within established guidelines and receives general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Strong command of internal systems.
- Understand basic Defined Benefit Pension Plan concepts.
- Undergraduate math, finance, or IT related degree or equivalent experience.
- Generally at least 3 years of systems experience on Defined Benefit Pension plans.
We offer you:
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Careers
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2440486
Location: United States, IL, Lincolnshire