Sysmex Manager, Technical Assistance Center in Lincolnshire, Illinois
Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
*...to build a promising future. *
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Technical Assistance Center Manager. The Technical Assistance Center Manager is responsible to work with Director or Senior Level Executive management to assist in developing customer and performance strategies for the technical assistance of the Sysmex customer base. Upon definition of the employee, customer and Sysmex Corporate performance strategy (with the assistance of senior management), the Manager will be responsible to implement the strategy within the technical assistance center. Supervisory positions within the TAC center will also assist the manager with the implementation of defined strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Insure full training of TAC staff, both for technical and quality related call handling. Insures the staff complies with the complaint handling process and completes accurate documentation of all call records and support for any investigation.
- In cooperation with TAC supervisors, develop plans and procedures for the TAC department to improve telephone support.
- Maintains daily operations of the Technical Assistant Center by identifying and resolving problems, preparing and completing action plans and implements process improvements and quality assurance programs.
- Assist in recruiting, selecting, coaching and counselling employees. With the assistance of the TAC supervisors, develop a training plan for onboarding and continuous training for the TAC staff. Insures staff is prepared and ready to support new product lines.
- Drives continuous improvements through monitoring trends and reporting analysis. Monitors key KPIs and insures service levels are improved.
- Follows-up on customer escalations, shows commitment to customer service and solves customer issues efficiently to improve the customer relationship. Interacts and provides updates to internal and external customers when needed.
- Identifies tools or process improvements that drives customer satisfaction. Implement remote-based service and emerging call center technologies to improve service delivery to the Sysmex user base.
- Assists in capacity planning. Identify and evaluate state-of-the-art technologies, defining user requirements and assist in establishing technical specifications. Improve productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Maintain a monthly budget with accurate forecast for the Technical Assistant Center.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or technical equivalent required. 7-10 years of relevant experience required; previous call center experience required.
- Electronics or Applications (MT/MLT) preferred.
English. Spanish or Portuguese a plus.
All MS skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Hematology knowledge preferred.
- Be able to explain and interpret complex information that requires patience and understanding.
- Advanced troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills. Outstanding customer skills.
- Ability to make recommendations and defining actions in a clear and concise way.
- Ability to apply knowledge from various disciplines, and provide directions that lead to solutions.
- Ability to problem-solve comprehensive research, investigation and analysis.
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
# of Openings: 1
Job ID: 2019-1560
Category: Technical Services
Percentage of Travel: 25%