Aerotek Client Specialist, $17/hr, Lake Zurich, Remote in Lake Zurich, Illinois
Responsibilities - Include, but are not limited to:
• Analyze, research, and resolve client/customer issues as received from account managers via EMAIL and PHONE calls; provide timely and accurate responses to clients/customers as appropriate and in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
• Research open items and resolve issues, navigating the issue through the appropriate departments and response teams.
• Document the servicing system by using the tasking application and following organizational guidelines for system documentation.
• Provide written confirmation and documentation of completed research and outcomes.
• Identify root cause of client and borrower issues and alert appropriate level of management.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Top Skills Details:
1+ year of Client Support within call center or any position in office where they were doing customer support
1+ year of email communication via client
MUST have PC or laptop at home with internet connection - equipment will not be provided
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs