Robert Half International Product Designer in Lake Forest, Illinois
My client, an eCommerce company in the home decor space, is looking for a Product Designer to join a small team. The Product Designer reports directly to the VP of Product and works primarily on the Walmart account. They will work in a small team of 4 total designers and manage all things design within the Walmart guidelines. They will be responsible for all things creative execution of home décor products and packaging, as well as product presentations.
· Work with an account-specific team of Product Managers and Sales to design and create home décor products
· Manage sample requests
· Oversee design from pre- to post-production to ensure product is entering product accurately
· Manage design files, product cads, presentations and technical specs
- Perform competitive research and stay up to date on design trends and industry news
· 3+ years of hands-on product design experience
· Strong experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and Microsoft Office
· Ability to understand a customer base and translate trends into product designs
· Bachelor's Degree in Design or a related field
· Previous home décor brand design experience
Experience using Solid Works or Fusion 360
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Lake Forest, IL
Date Posted: November 5, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011609080
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs