Landmark Health Lead Production Support Engineer ( Data Service Team) in Illinois
Our Data Service Team is expanding and hiring a Lead Production Support Engineer. The Production Support Engineer Lead will be part of the Data Services group and will be primarily responsible for production support for the core data platforms, and integration pipelines. Collaborate with Data, Infrastructure, and other IT and Business stakeholders to triage complex production incidents and take them to closure – L1/L2 support. Work closely with developers and engineers for L3 triage if needed. Work closely with DBA for issue resolution and provide backup DBA support if needed.
Opportunity is full time Remote. Candidates must reside in one of the States where Landmark offers services. Click on link to review locations: https://www.landmarkhealth.org/locations/
Additional States Include: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, DC, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin.
Preferred candidates will be based in the mid-west and/ or east coast.
• Provide production support for ETL jobs.
• Setup and manage inbound and outbound data file delivery. Work closely with Network, and Infrastructure services for setup.
• Manage releases and perform deployments.
• Proactively monitor database and infrastructure alerts and mitigate issues.
• Collaborate with Data, Infrastructure, and other IT and Business stakeholders to triage complex production incidents and take them to closure – L1/L2 support. Work closely with developers and engineers for L3 triage if needed.
• Identify automation and process improvement opportunities to prevent incidents from recurrence.
• Establish processes and standards to improve availability and scalability of the various data platforms and solutions.
• Develop and document operational and technical procedures as appropriate.
• Collaborate with offshore team members and work flexible hours as part of a global support model.
• Establish communication protocols for incidents, maintenance, and other platform activities.
• Communicate proactively with IT and Business partners on operational issues and manage expectations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field. Associates degree and relevant experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree acceptable.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in production support, application support roles.
• Strong SQL Skills and prior experience with SQL Server, SSIS packages, SSRS and/or other database and ETL technologies.
• Familiarity with Big Data and NoSQL Technologies (Hadoop, MongoDB etc.…).
• Prior experience in Release Management.
• Extensive experience deploying small and large-scale releases.
• Prior experience in file management software, dashboards etc.
• Prior Job scheduling experience.
• Extensive exposure to enterprise monitoring solutions.
• Ability to support Windows and Unix/Linux environments.
• Experience in Health care industry is advantageous
• Ability to work under pressure to resolve critical production issues.
• High energy, demonstrates an ability to function in a creative, entrepreneurial environment and think outside the box.
• Good problem solving and debugging skills. Good communication skills.
Job Locations US-MD | US-IL | US-CT | US-MN | US-OH
Posted Date 1 week ago (2/25/2021 1:28 PM)
Category Information Technology
Type Regular Full-Time
Job ID 2021-4963
- Landmark Health Jobs