Bureau Vertias North America Lab Analyst I STOT - Lake Zurich, IL in Illinois
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Analyst I STOT (second shift)
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
• Routine and complex sample preparation
• Performs routine analysis for the analytical departments
• Complex sample preparation with senior analyst oversight
• Simple routine maintenance on the instrumentation they have been trained on
• Independent Data review and interpretation
• Data Entry
• Instrument/analytical problem solving and process improvement
• Conduct independent QA investigations on sample results
• Working independently and giving insight on problem solving
• Keeps abreast of current and new methods
• Statistical analyses on quality control samples to assure compliance
• Quality and quantity of work meets laboratory benchmarks
• Follows safety requirements including the appropriate use of safety glasses, gloves, and lab coats
• IDC sample requirements are met
• Company procedures and policies adhered to
• On-going participation in laboratory skills inventory
• Turnaround times achieved
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
Strong analytical skills, ability to interact with all staff, time management with good organization, strong verbal and written skills, ability to work independently and in a team environment, capable of making sound decisions quickly and effectively, ability to handle multiple projects, and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
BA/BS in chemistry or related science field with 2+ years of experience preferably in HPLC
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: