Kelly Services Injection Molding Technician in Gurnee, Illinois
Injection Molding Technician - 12 Hour Rotating Night Shift *SIGN-ON BONUS
Gurnee, Illinois, United States of America
Night Shift: 6:45pm-7am
SIGN-ON BONUS OF $500USD (T&C apply)
Performs semi-routine equipment set-up, operation, and adjustment without supervision. Can solve normal machine running problem. Can train junior level operators.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs equipment set-up, operation, and adjustment for corresponding difficulty of product for this skill level.
· Can set up machine for simple product better than the BOM requirement
· Can solve normal machine running problem.
· Can train junior level operator
· Coordinates with other team members to set up machines according to set-up sheets.
· Ensures board loader and feeders are continually kept loaded with the correct parts, and prepares for next part run by loading feeders for next run before needed.
· Monitor machine rejects to assure that parts are being sorted and ran on a daily basis.
· Ensures processes and equipment remain within acceptable company manufacturing standards.
· Performs quality auditing, testing, and basic machine troubleshooting functions.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· 3 years of experience (min.)
· Can run machine with multi- tools (at least four tools)
· Be familiar with machine, and fix simple problem
· Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications and training.
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs