Caterpillar, Inc. Shop Helper- East Peoria- 2nd Shift in East Peoria, Illinois
Shop Helper- East Peoria- 2nd Shift
We are currently seeking entry level warehouse positions where you will acquire the skill to use elementary machining tools and perform a variety of manual and/or machine functions related to the processing of parts.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
- Walk, squat, and bend over for intervals at a time
- Operates material handling equipment such as power trucks, pallet lifts etc.
- Performs such duties as straightening stock in bins and floor locations
- Clean and Deburr parts
- Ability to perform basic computer operations
- Strong commitment to safety and teamwork
- Previous warehouse experience
- Good communication skills
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers .
For more information, visit caterpillar.com. To connect with us on social media, visit caterpillar.com/social-media.
Job Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Primary Location United States-Illinois-East Peoria
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Req ID: 180009OJ