Aerotek Full Stack Developer in Des Plaines, Illinois
My client is looking to hire a full time engineer to their team. Please see below for more details.
• Determine and identify high-level functional and technical requirements by interacting with the user community
• Participate in software development, systems integration, build, and deployment of high-quality web applications
• Understand the enterprise data strategies, application and data security needs
• Collaborate with internal teams to brainstorm and create reusable subsystems using modern modelling techniques
• Expected to stay on the leading edge of development practices
• Determine operational feasibility by evaluating the problem definition, requirements and proposed solutions
• Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools and programming techniques, and participating in educational opportunities
C#, Backend, .net framework, Azure, sql, full stack development, .net core
Top Skills Details:
-Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent
-3-5 years experience as a SW Developer using C# & .NET
Must be full stack
-Experience with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS) is a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs