Essendant Developer, Applications 1 in Deerfield, Illinois
- Testing Support
- Development of Junit test conditions for Shipping Systems.
- Operational Support of key applications. Call rotation for off hour support once systems are learned.
- Develop and test, implement Java programs. Development will increase as experience is gained.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Detail oriented: keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated: able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Good verbal & written communication skills to interface with the business.
- Good problem solving skills to think through complex multidimensional problems.
- Java Development skills and related technologies as follows.
- General Java Development Required
- Junit Nice to Have
- WebSphere Nice to Have
- Eclipse Required
- SQL Server Required
- DB2 Nice to Have
- Reporting Software (Any) Nice to Have
- Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Posted: September 6, 2018