AgReliant Genetics Conditioning Supervisor in Decatur, Illinois
WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
Oversee the conditioning and bagging of seed corn.
• Create work orders for all plant activities.
• Staff and schedule bagging and conditioning crews for timely repackaging and new crop conditioning to maximize facility output capabilities.
• Ensure that all tower and conditioning audits are complete, and the proper procedures are being followed for cleanup.
• Assist with coordination of conditioning, bagging and shipment of products.
• Assist in all sampling and inventories throughout the year
• Assist with field activities in summer and during harvest.
• Monitor bagging crews for completeness of work, accuracy, and training.
• Check counts on all lots produced by the conditioning and bagging crews.
• Verify counts with warehouse personnel to ensure accuracy of inventory.
• Responsible for accurate labeling on bag, tag, and flap.
• Timely completion of finished work orders.
• Schedule repair and maintenance on conditioning equipment.
• Work with IQ to ensure proper supplies are available at all times.
• Ensure samples, tags, bag flaps, and palletizing are all being done according to the AgReliant Genetics policies and procedures.
• Enforce all safety rules pertaining to the conditioning area.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate degree in Agriculture or related field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3 years’ in a corn production plant or equivalent experience required.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Excellent leadership, people management, and relationship/team building skills.
• Excellent organization and planning skills with strong attention to detail.
• Problem solving and continuous improvement mindset.
• Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
• Ability to work required hours.
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR Requirements.
• 25% of work will be outdoors.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.
External Company URL: www.agreliantgenetics.com