Kemper Insurance Temporary Digital Designer in Chicago, Illinois
POSTING TITLE: Temporary Digital Designer
Kemper is one of the nation’s leading specialized insurers. Our success is a direct reflection of the talented and diverse people who make a positive difference in the lives of our customers every day. We believe a high-performing culture, valuable opportunities for personal development and professional challenge, and a healthy work-life balance can be highly motivating and productive. Kemper’s products and services are making a real difference to our customers, who have unique and evolving needs. By joining our team, you are helping to provide an experience to our stakeholders that delivers on our promises.
The Digital Designer supports the Kemper Corporation and its businesses by designing, developing, configuring and testing new digital advertisements, emails, forms, landing page templates, and e-books to effectively drive leads through the acquisition funnel. This role blends creative, strategic, analytic and project coordination skills.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support, implement and optimize digital assets in support of marketing campaigns
• Design and develop scalable templates for email, landing pages, e-books and other digital assets.
• Support A/B/multivariant testing and optimization.
• Provide troubleshooting / first line of support for stakeholders working on deliverables and encountering errors or technical issues tied to forms, landing pages, emails, etc.
• Responsible for implementing personalized and dynamic messages and content within email and landing page templates
• Work cross-functionally with digital team in support of campaign design
• Coordinate with Brand/Creative team to maintain proper brand standards
• Ensure tagging and analytics have been properly coded into the assets ahead of launch
• Maintain best practices for Marketing Automation Platforms, including troubleshooting, naming conventions, list management, etc.
• Stay up to date on new platform features and best practices
• Measure, analyze and report on the success of social media content and campaigns
• Contribute to the ongoing optimization of social strategy, tactics and content in the context of the overall digital strategy
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Digital design, human computer interaction, or user experience / user interface design education or relevant work experience. Be ready to provide portfolio of prior work.
• Prior experience implementing full cycle projects in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot (knowledge of data integrations, basic Salesforce and Hubspot administrative functions including process builder, triggers and workflow knowledge is key)
• Experience with responsive website design and various forms of online marketing including mobile, social, content, email, etc.
• Intermediate experience with design tools like Photoshop, InDesign, InVision, Illustrator
• Intermediate experience with Drupal (experience with Drupal 8 is ideal)
• Exceptional attention to detail, understanding of testing and quality assurance
• Experience working within brand guidelines
• Understanding of the “why” behind the projects is highly desirable
• Ability to work independently, proactively identify potential issues and work towards solutions
• Results-oriented team player with the ability to build and maintain productive relationships with peers and cross-functional teams
• Ability to execute tasks efficiently, and be flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
• Excellent organizational / time management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects, set priorities, and execute on tight deadlines
• Quick learner and self-starter
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The incumbent must have the abilities or aptitudes to perform each essential function proficiently with or without reasonable accommodation. Our organization has a dynamic work environment where positions evolve and change. Therefore, the Company reserves the right to modify, delete, or add job duties, responsibilities and skills that are stated in this job description at any time.
Kemper is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a workplace free from discrimination.
Kemper does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Kemper and Kemper will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
- Kemper Insurance Jobs