TEKsystems Technical Lead in Chicago, Illinois
FULL TIME - Full Stack Technical LeadPosition Description:
Our client is seeking an experienced Technical Lead/Developer with extensive knowledge in systems management, agile methodology and operational ready products (DevOps). This role will be responsible for improvement of current systems and providing knowledge on efficient development practices, with proficiency in Full-Stack development. Managing and developing teams is a key success factor for the role, as well as effective stakeholder management and interacting with agronomists and product owners.
• Very strong understanding of Full-Stack development using ReactJS and either Python or Node.js
• Very strong understanding SQL and NoSQL databases
• Very strong understanding of automation and CI/CD (test and build automation)
• Good understanding of designing RESTful APIs
• Good understanding of Micro-service architectures
• Good understanding of cloud architectures, including AWS
• Experience working with Agile methodology
• Prior experience managing or leading a team
react, cloud, aws, python, node, sql, nosql, cicd, api development, microservices, agile methodology, Api, pocs, leadership communication
Top Skills Details:
Technical Experience, Hands-On React
Experience with Python or Node.js
Exposure to AWS or cloud environment
Interest in becoming a lead, working with stakeholders, mentoring 4-5 developers.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong algorithm design, logical and reasoning skills
• Ability to deliver POCs, MVPs, Experiments, technology evaluations following design thinking practices
• Ability to orchestrate efforts needed to prioritize business initiatives across complex change agendas
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to explain technical information to individuals who don't have the same technical background
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Teamwork, team management and leadership skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs