Origami Risk Solution Architect | Policy in Chicago, Illinois
Who We Are:
Origami Risk is an industry-leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry—from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools.
Origami Risk delivers a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single, secure, cloud-based platform. A singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives underlies Origami Risk’s approach to developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
Making a Difference:
Core Solutions is seeking an individual with strong technical aptitude in a Solution Architect focused role. This individual will work closely with the sales and service teams to help scope and design client implementations leveraging the Origami platform.
- Engage with Origami’s sales and service organizations to scope and design client implementations leveraging the Origami software
- Provide technical and functional expertise to sales staff and the customer through compelling sales presentations, highly engaging product demonstrations and sound Proof of Concepts (POCs)
- Develop prospect and partner relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating customer needs as part of the sales process
- Work with key business and technical teams within our organization and our clients to understand what clients want/need and translate that into requirements, and high-level designs.
- Assist and support implementation teams with understanding and delivery of designed solutions
Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering teams on product shortcomings, enhancements and general market feedback Qualifications and Experience:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software Solution Consulting, pre-sales, management/strategy/value consulting, product management or delivery of Enterprise software
- Detailed knowledge of the P&C Insurance industry and core systems
- Understanding of insurance metrics, KPI’s and related calculations
- Deep experience with insurance systems and system design
- A strong understanding of configuration inter-dependencies and downstream impacts of decisions across all aspects of system
- Strong presentation skills with experience in complex sales situations
- Proven ability to learn new technology and product capabilities
Works efficiently with limited oversight and direction; self-motivated Preferred Skills:
Technical aptitude with exposure to java Script, HTML, XML, SQL
US Work Authorization Required
Origami Risk is a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V