Aon Corporation Senior Director - Knowledge Management Leader in Chicago, Illinois
Aon is looking for a Senior Director - Knowledge Management Leader
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting risk and health which also includes travel and healthcare, in Chicago, IL. As a senior director, you will report directly to the CoE Leader (1 of 5 direct reports) and have two direct reports, the QA Leader and the Learning Leader. The total team will be 20+ colleagues.
Your impact as a*Senior Director - Knowledge Management Leader*
The Knowledge Management Leader enables the contact center of the future through his/her vision for best-in-class quality assurance and learning.
The accountability of the Senior Director - Knowledge Management Leader is:
- Ensuring contact centers (in-house and outsourced) meet all business and client SLAs associated with quality and customer satisfaction
- Compliance of in-house and vendor agents with all regulations and client/BU requirements through appropriate learning.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Director - Knowledge Management Leader are:
- Lead all quality assurance, compliance, and learning within the contact centers.
- Work directly with business units, along with the associated relationship managers, to determine quality/compliance requirements for all in-scope clients.
- Coordinate with the vendor management team to oversee vendor quality assurance and ensure SLA compliance
- Inform and supervise vendor learning and scripting (along with the VMO team)
- Design and develop learning assets (digital and in-person) to improve the contact center experience
- Cultivate a digitally-oriented culture for the QA and learning functions
Interdependencies & coordination of the Senior Director - Knowledge Management Leader are:
- Work with the VMO team to coordinate vendor reporting and licensing.
- Work with ARHS/Affinity relationship managers to gather BU/Client requests for workforce and analytics.
- Coordinate with Technology team to implement contact center’s technology agenda, and aid in the budgeting and reporting process.
You bring knowledge and expertise
Competencies, knowledge, and skills:
- Strong understanding of contact center quality assurance and compliance best practices
- Strong vendor relationship management skills (to oversee vendor QA/training)
- Expertise in learning (design, development and delivery of programs at scale)
- Ability to advise firm leadership on and implement contact center technology strategy
- Strong understanding of in the interdependencies between digital and its influence on learning
- Understanding of end-to-end compliance requirements across in-scope business units
- Experience and skills to incorporate automation in business processes
- Managerial experience with teams larger than 10
- Knowledge of cross-BU processes
- Communications skills
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our colleague experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2464550
Category: Benefits Service Delivery
Location: United States, IL, Chicago