Ricoh Americas Corporation Senior Digital Designer in Chicago, Illinois
This position is for a Senior Digital Designer with the ability to join a cross-functional marketing operations team that combines digital, design, eMerchandise, analytics and web development services across a range of consumer products. This person will generate and implement designs and graphics for online channels and marketing efforts – from new websites to updates and improvements on existing experiences that drive better user engagement online. Provides optimal user experience by leading and driving information architecture for B2B eCommerce and thought leadership experiences on Web and Mobile for major hardware, services, and supplies provider.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Identifies user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including data categorization, taxonomy, and navigation; designing and engaging User Experience, Usability Studies and User Research teams.
· Plans information architecture by studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user stories, personae, and user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structures in both Wireframes, and Interactive Prototypes, work-and dataflow, and navigation design; evaluating information representation; coordinating direction with creative - copy, design, and marketing teams from both internal and external agencies.
· Organizes information by translating user behavior into media structure and elements; crafting interactive experiences; producing workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, and storyboards;
· Implements information architecture by preparing interactive prototypes and mockups including page layout and navigational elements.
· Coordinates with Product Managers, Web Producer and Production Developers to integrate site concept, visual design, writing, interface, and navigational structure; documenting structure and processes in an Agile Environment.
· Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces and comprehensive layouts
· Ideate and implement design test for ideal engagement and conversion
· Ability to transpose UX wires into comps for signoff before passing over to front end development
· Mentors and coordinates activities of other Information Architects, Copy, and Design resources.
Bachelors degree required; Digital Design, Graphic Design, Art or related Visual field required, Human Computer Interaction is preferred , Masters preferred
5-10 years design related experience
Expert in: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Acrobat.
Experience with motion design and video editing desirable (After Effects, etc.)
Certified Usability Analyst certificate desirable
Experience with Usability Research, Data Driven, Agile Methodologies preferred
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Click Here to view RicohUSA Benefits (https://www.ricoh-usa.com/en/about-us/careers)
Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Ricoh Americas Corporation Jobs