Fujitsu SAP EHS Consultant (Environment Health and Safety) in Chicago, Illinois
Title: SAP EHS Consultant (Environment Health and Safety)
Job Number: FC0069525
Looking for a challenge tailored for you? Look no further…the opportunity is here! Fujitsu America can offer you exciting projects with a wide range of clients, in various domains of expertise. Over 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. You will enjoy our dynamic work environment where showing initiative and creativity is strongly encouraged, and where your contribution is recognized, no matter what your talents or skills are. Fujitsu America values collaboration and innovation. For more information on Fujitsu America’s business scope, visit http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/ .
Fujitsu America, an innovative company known for its commitment to employee work/life balance, learning, and professional development, is growing! The SAP practice at Fujitsu America is looking for motivated professionals with SAP experience. Fujitsu America’s partnership with SAP spans more than 40 years, services clients around the globe, and is committed to delivering real-world value. Join our cutting edge team of professionals, support our SAP clients, and work with our Center of Excellence to develop next generation solutions and applications.
- Phrases, phrase libraries, Value assignment types, classes and characteristics, property trees.
- Supporting substance workbench and product safety specifications
- Regulatory reporting SDS, Tremcards, SHOC cards, Labels, Biocides, cover letters, Sample labels
- LABELS, SHOC CARD and BIOCIDES
- Regulatory, Compliances and Permits for SVT, REACH, SARA, TUSCA, BIOCI
- Product Safety Expert rules and Secondary data
- DG and Hazard substance data, label filling
- OCC SERC updates
- Material Master Data and work area data
- WWI servers (Label generation and MSDS/ EXPERT RULE SERVERS)
- SDS publishing
- Interfacing modules such as MM, SD, PP, QM and PM etc.
- DMS support for inbound documents and archiving data
- Cross component support for EHS
- Foreign trade for transport and shipping, regulatory licenses and tariff codes
- FT in material master setup
Nice to have
- Ability to debug, review and understand customized solution
Nice to have
- Ability to debug, review and understand customized solution.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Fujitsu America!
Fujitsu is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
- Fujitsu Jobs