Accenture Salesforce Developer in Chicago, Illinois
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Salesforce Developer develops and designs technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, they are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and configuring software products or systems that enable client strategies. They use their versatility and experience to design technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
The Salesforce Developer is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Salesforce platform, the Technical Consultant will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps as required, and also assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support. Focus would be on declarative solutions and understanding what is accomplished with out of the box functionality. The Technical Consultant has a get-up-and-go attitude with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
Typical Day Snapshot:
Everyday can vary for the Salesforce Developer as their role and project may differ. The day to day operations will typically include:
· Meet with clients and senior analysts to gather business requirements
· Develop custom and out of the box solutions using Salesforce functionality (APEX, SOQL, Lightning Components, etc.)
· Participate in complete development process from requirement analysis to deployment. Additionally, provide technical documents for reference/maintenance
· Collaborate with team for code review and unit testing
· Support post deployment activities including knowledge transfer, process documentation and application bug fixes
· Minimum of 1-year experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.
· Minimum of 1-year experience with Salesforce Development including Lightning Components, APEX, SOQL, and SOSL
· Working knowledge of development tools including APEX Data loader or Workbench
· Should be comfortable working in Agile – user stories, features, story points, etc.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· Basic understanding of Health Cloud
· Basic understanding of Government Cloud
· Working knowledge of deployment process and tools
· Working towards or actively holding the Salesforce Administrator Certification
· Working towards or actively holding the Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Accenture Jobs