JPMorgan Chase Quality Control Supervisor in Chicago, Illinois
This Quality Control Supervisor position is a non-managerial (non-Officer) exempt position, reporting directly to the local Deal Setup Site Manager / Vice President, and will be an ongoing member of the DS&F leadership team. The candidate is primarily responsible for spearheading Training efforts and leading Project initiatives for multiple Loan Servicing and Deal Setup Teams within WLS Flow Products. (This leadership position is intended to prepare the candidate as a Sr Team Lead in-training position.)
80% - Primary Responsibilities include, not limited to:
• Interaction - Interacts with all team members, local frontline Loan Origination Managers , market partners, audit, legal and risk.
• Training - Serve as primary trainer of new and existing staff, including any training associated with changes in Procedures.
• Procedures - Serve as primary procedure editor with feedback from all impacted Loan Servicing and Deals Setup Global Loan Origination Managers before submitting for publishing
• Coaching - Coach team members on process and procedures.
• Process Improvements - Recommends process improvements for efficiency gains, unit cost saves, and improved market/customer experiences, by exploring robotic opportunities and/or low-cost solutions to team challenges.
• Knowledge - Serves as a super Subject Matter Expert on multiple Loan Servicing and DS&F functions and processes across multiple supported Lines of Business.
• UAT Testing - Creates testing scripts and executes testing across multiple applications/platforms.
• Research and Escalations - Handles medium to complex research and escalations (Complex issues resolution is out of scope).
20% - Secondary Responsibilities include, not limited to:
• Booking and Servicing Transactions ( in Production ) - Process Lines of credit and Loan related transactions on multiple loan systems (i.e. ACBS, Loan IQ, and/or VLS). This includes new loans, renewals, modifications, amendments, and restructures. In addition, the candidate is responsible for assessing, collecting, and posting upfront closing / ongoing fees outlined in the booking package.
• Customer service skills - Focuses on high volume or unique activities requiring interaction with multiple internal market/credit partners & resources.
The potential candidate must :
•Be in an existing Grade 450 - Quality Control Specialist IV (for a minimum of 1 year) within any WLS Flow Product Deal Setup team. (Production Lead experience preferred.)
•Evidence a high productivity & quality performance metrics
•Adapt or learn multiple loan systems (ACBS, Loan IQ, and VLS)
•Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
•Ability to adapt to internal tracking and monitoring systems
•Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
•Exceptional customer service skills.
•Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize workloads while working within tight service levels.
•Strong organizational and time management skills.
•Ability to work in multiple team environments
•Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy with completed work.
•Ability to consistently maintain high performance levels in stressful situations and high volume environment.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- JPMorgan Chase Jobs