Hostway Public Cloud Integration Engineer in Chicago, Illinois
With over two decades of successfully operating, managing, and securing private, public, and hybrid cloud environments, Ntirety has led enterprises across industries through the volatile early days of data hosting into the world of 24x7 managed security with our premier Compliant Security solutions. Through cost effective and scalable solutions tailored to business-specific needs, Ntirety eliminates gaps in both security posture and compliance documentation by delivering solutions that cover the entire application, the entire compliance and security process, the entire time.
When it comes to a cybersecurity crisis, the question is not if, but when it will happen – that’s why Ntirety’s mission to provide proactive compliant security is crucial in today’s business landscape. No matter what role or department you work in, being a part of Ntirety means supporting all of our different teams to help keep our clients protected and updated on the latest in cybersecurity.
We are a passionate team, but we are small, so we seek someone that can roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. Our hope is that speaks to you! Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good. Because we believe that too.
Join the team at the forefront of this mission-critical industry.
For more information about Ntirety, please visit www.ntirety.com or check out our @lifeatntirety Instagram and Twitter pages.
The Public Cloud Integration Engineer will be a subject matter expert in matters relating to integration of managed services to our supported public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure). In this role we expect this person to write code that uses the public cloud SDK/API or 3rd party APIs to configure account settings or managed services. Some architectural design will be necessary.
They also will be responsible for understanding user requirements and working with other team members to ensure systems meet documented needs. This person will serve as technical subject matter expert, participating in meetings and calls to ensure customer needs are met. This person will also be adept at identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving technical problems. They are responsible for identifying trends, chronic problems, risks and root cause analysis as well as establishing plans for resolution of these issues. They will also be an expert at integrating with various and 3rd party APIs. They may also be assigned to other automation projects to increase the speed at which nonpublic cloud services are delivered or automate manual operations processes.
The Public Cloud Integration Engineer will provide guidance and technical leadership to less-experienced team members and may be asked to assemble and perform training sessions on an as needed basis. This person will also be asked to develop documentation on new or existing systems. They will participate in special projects as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Write code in Python and/or C# to interact with the public cloud providers SDK (AWS/GCP/Azure) or other APIs
· Leverage the cloud providers native tools for patching, backups, monitoring, and build tools for CI/CD of services.
· Perform both architectural design and implementation of custom solutions
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· At least 5 years of Python/C# professional experience
· Experience with automation of manual processes and infrastructure as code
· Demonstrated proficiency in Linux and Windows administration and scripting (bash/powershell)
· Handle Escalated customer facing issues as needed
· Work with third party vendors as needed to resolve customer problems
· Excellent at documentation, interpersonal skills, and oral communication skills
· High School Diploma
· Experience with either the AWS or GCP services listed below
o Python 3
o API Gateway
o Code Pipeline/CodeBuild
o IAM and cross account access
o IAM and cross account access
o Service accounts
o Cloud Functions
o Deployment Manager
· Experience with containerized applications
· More than 3 years of Systems Administration Experience (preferably in a service provider environment)
· Public cloud serverless technologies
· A solid grasp of networking fundamentals, preferably including hands-on experience with load balancers and firewalls.
· Experience with VMware and/or other virtualization platforms
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate or Professional
· AWS Certified Developer
· AWS Devops Engineer Professional
· Professional Cloud Developer
· Professional Cloud Architect
· Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted