Kronos Project Manager - Manufacturing SMB in Chicago, Illinois
Project Manager - Manufacturing SMB
Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Chicago - Illinois - USA, Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Miami - Florida - USA, Orlando - Florida - USA, Remote - - USA
Professional Services and Consulting
The Manufacturing SMB Project Manager is a critical focal point to our customers. The PM is expected to manage all project aspects and resources in order to ensure timely, efficient, successful implementations for our manufacturing clients. Our manufacturing vertical consists of five main pillars that span Pharmaceuticals, Energy, Automotive, Construction, and Food Production. We are in search of a team player and leader with experience in one or more of these spaces who has a passion for building relationships and delivering outstanding customer service.
Specific duties include:
• Assign a wide range of tasks based on skills, experience, and availability; clearly communicates task priorities, helping personnel adjust workload as needed.
• Develop strong customer relationships with senior leadership as a ‘trusted advisor’ for project management.
• Interact frequently with team, management and customers to define project requirements and identify solutions consistent with defined terms, methodology, policy, and regulations.
• Prepare project plans/schedules, reports and budgets.
• Track and monitor all deliverables, calendars and meetings as necessary.
• Set performance goals for project team or work unit.
• Monitor project and/or personnel performance, checking actual performance against planned performance to ensure technical, schedule, and budget goals are met or exceeded.
• Collect inputs and prepare weekly and monthly status reports as required.
• Explain any deviations from planned budgets and schedules.
• Prepare and support quarterly management reviews.
• Provide technical and leadership guidance and direction to personnel to ensure proper, timely completion of work.
• Provide personnel with timely, constructive, and actionable feedback that increases individual and team effectiveness.
• Anticipate problems or situations that could affect the customer and team.
• Assess the potential impact on own and others’ work and develop and execute the best work solution.
• Manage escalated situations as proactively as possible, involving management as needed.
• Mentor internal team members
• Bachelor’s degree in related business/technical field or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of project management work experience
• Implementation planning and scheduling proficiency including tools such as Microsoft Project
• Experience managing multiple large software implementation projects
• Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations and status reports
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team
• Ability to hold themselves and others accountable for accomplishing objectives with a positive results focused attitude
• Willingness to travel up to 50%
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs