Risk Solutions Full-Stack Software Engineer - R13627-Risk Solutions in Chicago, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/7787268 Explore solutions that deliver innovation n
nAccuity powers compliant and assured client transactions to help build an interconnected, vibrant financial ecosystem. Through data and analytics that spans financial crime screening, payment services, and benefits compliance, we create unmatched confidence and efficiency for our clients to enable financial inclusion while identifying illicit financial activity and fraudulent players. If you share our values, take the opportunity to think big, aim high, and explore more.
nAccuity is seeking a Software Engineer III to design and develop our Data, API and Web solutions. As a member of the team this individual should be experienced in software design, development, testing, deployment, instrumentation, and support. The Software Engineer III will be a critical part in not only developing our solutions but also ensuring our technology platform remains modern and responsive to the changing technology ecosystem.
nKEY RESPONSIBILITIES n
* Implement coding and SDLC best practices, and assist others through code and design reviews.
* Operate in an Agile development environment while collaborating with key stakeholders.
* Contribute to User Story writing and reviews to ensure software design tasks are accurately captured.
* Resolve technical issues as necessary, including security vulnerabilities.
* Keep abreast of new technology developments.
* 3+ years of Software Engineering experience in Java environment
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
* Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, automated testing, and DevOps
* Experience with designing, building and deploying scalable, highly available systems
* Experience with Linux and cloud hosting
* Experience working with Relational and NoSQL Databases
nTECHNICAL SKILLS: n
* Expertise with Java/J2EE/Spring and Restful Webservices
* Experience developing single page webapps using frameworks including or similar to Angular JS and React
* Experience working with large Relational and NoSQL databases
* Good knowledge of XML and JSON data formats
* Knowledge in developing with applicable tool sets, including or similar to: Git, Groovy, Gradle, Jenkins, IntelliJ
* Knowledge of test-driven development
* Familiarity with Amazon cloud-based services and the Linux operating system
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.