FirstService Residential Door Staff, Vista Tower in CHICAGO, Illinois
Vista Tower seeks exceptional polished, professional Door staff. Hospitability Industry experience encouraged. Door Staff responsibilities include greeting and registering visitors; greeting residents and providing services such as: arranging transportation, accepting packages, assisting with luggage, mail delivery, guiding visitors, providing directions, and arranging dry cleaning and other service pick-ups and deliveries; preventing solicitors; responding to and following up on resident complaints or service requests; monitoring security systems and security cameras; curbside assistance and any other services required for maintaining a first-class level of resident service, care and safety. Vista Tower Door Staff are a non-tipped position.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a luxury services environment
Second language is preferred
Basic Computer literacy including BuildingLink
- Excellent communications skills both written/verbal
- Will be outside during all weather extremes as needed.
- Majority standing 100% of the shift. Ability to sit as needed as long as owners and their guests are not present.
- Lifting/pushing/pulling/carrying required up to 75lbs. Carts maybe pulled up to the length of a full city block
- Bending/Kneeling required 25% of the shift
- Mobile position requiring 100% of the time
- Computer use 50% of the time
- Professional, passionate and positive work environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Hospitality Industry experience is encouraged
- Proficiency in basic computer operation Must be a self-starter and able to multi-task Ability to work in fast-paced environment which may require working holidays & weekends
- Physically demanding, requires the ability to lift fifty pounds & remain standing for long periods Strong time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
Must have a high school education or equivalent experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled