ArdaghGroup Customer Equipment Service Rep - 27130 in Chicago, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/7606327 Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world's leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 109 glass and metal manufacturing facilities in 22 countries, employing approxmately 23,500 people and have global sales of approxmately US$8.2 bn.
At Ardagh we have a reputation for innovation; pushing the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
You can also download our News Centre App by searching Ardagh in the App Store.
nPurpose of the Job: n
Ensure Customer Satisfaction is achieved by delivery of exceptional equipment service
nKey Accountabilities: n
• Provide Ardagh's customers with an expert, professional resource for resolution of mechanical problems related to can double seam equipment
• Ensure customers, as a double seam authority, run Ardagh's products within established guidelines for optimal double seam performance.
• Assist Ardagh's customers in establishing programs in the repair and maintenance of double seam equipment
• Act as a resource for Ardagh for qualification of Ardagh material and in resolution of field problems.
• Associate degree, trade school or significant experience in the field at a minimum
• Strong mechanical skills and ability to work through complex problems
• Strong communication skills that span various levels of management both with customers and Ardagh
• Self-starter with initiative, integrity and an ability to develop relationships with customer personnel
• Basic computer skills
nOur Vision and Values n
The people that make up Ardagh Group share much more than a strong brand and an excellent reputation. We each share a common vision: to be the preferred packaging partner to the world's leading brands. We will achieve our vision by delivering customer innovation, providing an inspirational environment for our people and creating sustainable value for our business through its growth and development.
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
nNearest Major Market: Chicago