Capgemini Callidus Commissions Solutions Architect in Chicago, Illinois
Capgemini is seeking an experienced CallidusCloud Commissions resource capable of working as a Functional Analyst and Solution Architect.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, the Solutions Architect will be responsible for supporting our clients on CallidusCloud Commission projects. Working closely with client stakeholders, you will leverage your functional expertise and professional experience to ensure work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. Additionally, you are expected to apply analytical expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for clients. As a CallidusCloud Commission Solution Architect, you will participate on Commission configuration, support & maintenance projects. Based on user requirements, you will prepare functional designs and specifications, system configuration, perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution. The right candidate will possess a strong understanding of compensation plan elements, rules and variables, and their functional usage in calculation pipeline sequences, stages and phases. Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, documentation designs while working on ongoing tasks.
Responsibilities and Requirements
• At least 3 years of experience with the Callidus Software suite of products including - experience with the Callidus Commissions component.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field.
• Leverage features of the CallidusCloud to develop specific rules that automate the variable compensation processes around sales activities for Sales team members.
• Survey and document information about current sales organizations and variable compensation practices.
• Analyze and review internal sales structures and those processes and policies related to applying sales credit, reporting/analytics, and calculating payments.
• Perform technical duties including: requirements analysis, Callidus-specific compensation plan design, compensation plan implementation and testing, end user sign off, and solution deployment.
• Maintain data quality in CallidusCloud via constant data analysis, cleanup, reporting, and updates.
• Excellent communication skills and work very closely with the Business to gather new requirements, resolve production issues and drive more value on their investment.
• Works very closely with the Business to gather new requirements, resolve production issues and drive more value on their investment.
• Good understanding of CallidusCloud Commission components such as: Straight Salary, Salary plus bonus, Salary plus commission, Straight Commission, Variable Commission.
• Experience in developing and customizing objects in CallidusCloud Commission is must.
• Experience with integrating Commissions to major CRM, ERP and Systems.
• Understanding of workflows, plan logic, and guided experiences to create and manage commissions.
• Experience in building complex plans—bonuses, accelerators, thresholds, draws, and more.
• Knowledge of compensation plans and bonuses.
• Capable of configuring various reporting options for – Sales Reps, Sales Managers, Finance etc.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills related to CallidusCloud Commissions.
• Preferred to have worked on client facing role with skill and experience in Compensation Management strategically aligning and effectively managing compensation; skill and experience working with CallidusCloud CPQ to create and manage the configuration of product quotes.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification:12 years of years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Job: Project Manager
Organization: NA LP DCX
Title: Callidus Commissions Solutions Architect
Requisition ID: 049067
- Capgemini Jobs