Kelly Services Fork Lift - 1st Shift in Channahon, Illinois
Kelly Services is seeking a Forklift Operator for an industry leading client in Channahon, IL for a full time position. The person in this role will need to have strong Forklift Skills, Communication Skills, and must be Safety Conscious.
· High School or Equivalent
· Forklift Experience required
· Valid Driver’s License
· Strong Communication Skills
· Strong Attention to Safety
· Team Player with good attendance
· Steel Toed Shoes
· Load and Unload flatbed trailer and vans
· Complete a quality checks on outbound shipments
· Pull Orders and set up future shipments based on load sheet
· Perform miscellaneous housekeeping duties
· Be able to work in extreme weather conditions driving forklift inside and outside facility
· Must be able to work on 1st Shift (9a-5:30p) and work overtime during peak times
Pay $14.00 an hour and Paid Time Off!
Important information –
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resume or call the Recruiter at 815-476-1242.
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.