Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. Salesforce Developer in Burr Ridge, Illinois
Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services needs an experienced Salesforce Developer for our client in Burr Ridge, IL.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Salesforce Engineer will work alongside multiple groups to create custom solutions to automate the most complex of processes in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a people-person who has a very strong passion in building highly scalable, effective, user-experience driven solutions. We are looking for a talented and energetic Systems Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce development platform, API integrations, and general web application development.
What will I be doing?
· Work with Sales, Relationship Management, Service, Compliance and Executives to identify areas of improvement and architect technical solutions
· Translate requirements into development needs while assessing what can be configured/bought and what should be custom developed
· Maintain our Salesforce.com code-base, constantly finding areas to be improved to enhance user experience and re-factored to minimize technical debt
· Collaborate with other groups to build integrations and adopt the best engineering standards as well as helping establish best practices for the systems team
· Collaborate with multiple teams including Sales, Sales Ops, Service and the rest of the Systems team when necessary to troubleshoot and debug advanced technical issues that may span across systems
· 2+ Years of Salesforce development platform, Apex programming language, and Visualforce (experience with Lightning will be a strong plus)
· Proficient with at least a one other common language, preferably Ruby on Rails, Java, Python, or Node
· Familiarity with the following: Salesforce Developer Console / Workbench / API Tooling (REST preferred), Visual Workflow, and other development tools
· Understanding of CI/CD Tools (SalesforceDX, etc.) a plus
· Experience with integrating 3rd-party APIs with the Salesforce platform
· Understanding of Salesforce test framework, test-driven development (TDD), and iterative development
· Familiar with Salesforce Administration: configuration, standard data model, security, and automations such as validation rules, workflows, and process flows
· Thorough understanding of the constraints of Salesforce platform, particularly with regards to governor limits and best practices in delivering business requirements in the context of those constraints
· Salesforce Developer I certification (formerly 401DEV) preferred
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.