PlexusCorp Supv - Quality in Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Purpose Statement: The Quality Supervisor role maintains oversight of the quality processes ensuring that overall customer quality and regulatory requirements and expectations are met. The Quality Supervisor is responsible for implementation of strategies which support the customers’ needs and may lead, train and mentor other site level engineers on Quality Management System (QMS) processes systems and tools. This role also responsible for establishing, monitoring, and reporting of QMS metrics, and escalating Continuous Improvement (CI) projects as needed.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Ensure compliance through oversight and reporting of QMS elements for the site (CAPA, Complaints, Training, Audit, etc)
- Drive site product and process quality improvement using function-appropriate tools (i.e. CAPA, audit, etc.).
- Understanding of, and primary customer interface for all customer quality specifications and requirements.
- Coach, manage and mentor individuals and cross-functional teams in quality systems, tools, and philosophies.
- Create and facilitate quality metrics reporting and communication tools.
- Identify and communicate information to correct Factory discipline relative to product quality and defect prevention, product disposition, and rework and/or repair activity.
- Accountable to execute on Plexus’ Best People strategy, leaders will focus on evaluating potential, driving succession planning and ensuring that their employees receive the development and coaching required to realize their full potential.
- Ensure Quality participation and provide quality input for site QMS reporting requirements.
- Monitor processes (through auditing, metrics, etc.) to ensure Quality system health support external audit activities.
- Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (estimated <10%).
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required;
- Three (3) years of related experience is required; More than three (3) years of related experience is preferred.
- Direct experience in the management of FDA CFR 820/ISO13485 Medical product requirements
- Demonstration of effective data analysis and monitoring execution
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered.
- General office equipment and materials.
- The work setting should consist of a manufacturing environment with suitable lighting, comfortable temperatures, and a moderate noise level.
**This document does not represent a contract of employment and is not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent could be asked to perform.__
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas. Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. persons.” “U.S. persons” are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.
- Posted 7 Days Ago
- Full time