CVS Health Analyst Quality Assurance in Buffalo Grove, Illinois
This position exists to ensure the delivery of quality IT products. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, participation and advising during requirements and design project phases. Planning, executing and documenting application testing. Developing and improving awareness of project level and release level risks. Accountable for simultaneous projects of varied complexity. Perform comprehensive testing to prevent introduction of application defects into Regression, End to End, Client and Production environments. Responsible for translating QA, UAT and Business Scenarios into Functional and Regression Test Cases. Develop automated functional and automated regression Test Bed that would include test data preparation across multiple applications
• 1+ years experience as a Software QA Analyst
• 1+ years of hands on experience test planning, automation and test execution
• 1+ years of experience preparing test documentation: Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Case, Test Results and Test Summary reports
• 1+ years experience with Selenium Automation
• Able to work independently under high-pressure environments
• Strong Backend testing experience with excellent SQL skills
• Knowledge of PBM and experience with Healthcare industry.
1-3 years experience with Rally tool
• Able to automate complex functional and regression test scenarios
• Extensive knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
• Strong understanding of Defect Workflow, Waterfall and Scrum/Agile methodology experience
• SOAP UI
• Intermediate level SQL skills
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and business language
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required, one additional year of experience is required for each year of college not attained.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- CVS Health Jobs